Jason Sorens going on the air tomorrow morning in the Free State

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      FYI everyone who's interested in the Free State Project and its chosen
      beneficiary, New Hampshire: FSP founder Jason Sorens will appear on the
      Internet radio show, GrokTALK!, tomorrow morning. The show, which I'll be
      co-hosting this week, runs every Saturday morning from 9:00 to 11:00. We
      covers politics, culture, and news coming out of the Free State and
      elsewhere. You can access it at GraniteGrok.com. After the live shows air,
      they've converted to permanently archived podcasts that can be listened to
      anytime. Tune in and listen! FInd out why *you* need to start making plans
      to move to...The Free State of New Hampshire.

      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      207-956-9041
      307 S. Fielding Ave., Suite #2
      Tampa, Florida 33606
      813-251-2626 Fax 813-200-3395
      Email: tim@...

    • Curtis Fenimore
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
        How many stations/affiliates is GrokTALK! broadcast on?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
          None, Curtis, it's strictly
          Internet<http://granitegrok.com/blog/2010/12/groktalk_9am_11am_saturday.html>(so
          far, at least; who knows what the future may bring in the Free
          State?).
          --Tim Condon