Re: [FSP] FSP News - November 2010

  • GaryT
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2010
      I *hope* to move there late next year.

      I have to accumulate enough funds to purchase some kind of income producing property; I am hoping a coffee shop and/or some kind of multi-occupant rental.

      If the precious metals keep going up, and the real estate prices keep going down, then I will be in the perfect position to do so.
      Then with any luck, I will also run for public office, and then we can show the world what a real libertarian state would be like.

      Gary T

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2010
        --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@...> wrote:
        > If the precious metals keep going up, and the real estate prices keep going down, then I will be in the perfect position to do so.

        In that case, I look forward to seeing you soon, neighbor! :D