Legal self-help class at Liberty Forum

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      I'm working on supplemental activities during the 2011 Liberty Forum. I've found a lawyer who teaches a lot of legal self-help such as proper procedure and how to get courts to follow the rules and the law. Overall how to win without a lawyer. The catch is we can only make it affordable as a live video seminar rather than in-person instruction. It would still be interactive, easy enough to do with modern technology and the hotel has the necessary pieces in place. The question I have is there enough appeal for such a class to make it worth scheduling?

      If you would sign up for such a class, likely held on the Thursday of Liberty Forum for a half-day in the afternoon, cost probably $49-$99, please let me know at libertyforum@...

      Thanks.

      --
      2011 NH Liberty Forum, Feb 24-27 in Nashua
      Follow the news @NHLF2011