Re: [FSP] Undoing my FSP pledge

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2010
      In English (unlike say in Russian or Finnish) "we" is a very flexible pronoun. As former chairman of the NH Republican Liberty Caucus, and one of the new reps, Dan has his own concept of "we", but it is probably not far from yours. A large chunk of the Republicans were pro-liberty candidates, e.g. 119 were endorsed by the NHLA:
      http://www.nhliberty.org/2010/endorsements
      http://www.rlc.org/endorsed-candidates-2010/
      13 were bona-fide free-staters, and a similar number were pre-staters (like-minded local candidates). Free-staters in the NH state legislature after the past three elections:
      2006: 1
      2008: 4
      2010: 13

      Mathematical exercise for the reader: try to fit a function to those data points.

      Expect to hear a lot more soon. I highly recommend coming to the next NH Liberty Forum to get the full picture:
      http://freestateproject.org/libertyforum
      February 24-27, 2011 in Nashua, NH.
      Mark your calendars.

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Thom <benchpress59@...> wrote:

      > No, Dan.  "We" did not capture 75% of the State Legislature.
      >
      > The Republican Party captured 75% of the State Legislature.
      >
      > BIG difference.

    • Curtis Fenimore
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2010
        Mathematical exercise for the reader: try to fit a function to those data points

        2006: 1
        2008: 4 (+3)
        2010: 13 (+ 3x3)

        2012: 40 (+ 3x3x3)