3 great campaigns are in the homestretch

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Even $5 to each campaign ($10? $25?)  will help spread the word of liberty here in NH!

      These candidates are out there working hard to get into the NH House.
      Help them spread the word.

      (If you can volunteer your time.. I am sure that they would like that as well)

      http://campaignmail.chipin.com/simmons-for-state-rep

      http://www.camstaterep.com/donate.html

      http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activity/081253c12de34466946056c44f8948c2