Protest today in Concord - 3-6 PM

  • Amanda Biondolillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Meet us at the Concord Hospital this afternoon to protest this:

      http://dailyteaparty.com/2010/10/08/alert-peaceful-oath-keepers-newborn-baby-seized-at-hospital/

      The DCFY took a newborn baby from Concord Hospital yesterday.

      Please note, the "reasons" for taking the child aren't 100% clear yet...
      *"**We have confirmed that the affidavit in support of the order to take the
      child from her parents states ,along with a long list of other assertions
      against both parents, that �The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr.
      Irish associated with a militia known as the Oath Keepers.� Yes, there
      are other, very serious allegations. Out of respect for the privacy of the
      parents, we will not publish the affidavit. We will leave that to Mr.
      Irish. But please do remember that allegations do not equal facts � they
      are merely allegations (and in my experience as a criminal defense lawyer
      in small town Montana I saw many allegations that proved to be false)."*
      Although I can't imagine a reason that would be good enough to justify
      taking a child from her family.

      Hope to see you this afternoon. We will be there from 3-6 PM. Bring your
      children and pregnant bellies if you have them!

      The address of the hospital is 250 Pleasant St. Concord 03301

      Amanda