Reminder: Concord Porcupines Meet-Up this Saturday (Oct 9) and other events!

  • Amanda Biondolillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      *We're meeting up at The Draft at 12:30 pm on Saturday!*

      67 South Main St.
      Concord, NH 03301

      See their menu here: http://www.draftsportsbar.com/menu.php

      Please join us for lively discussions, as we usually attract a good group of
      folks!
      We pull people from all over the state, usually between 12-40 people and a
      good time is had by all.
      We gather together, eat food, drink beverages of various kinds, and discuss
      whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group. Those who
      don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the rest of us
      ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord:
      Take Exit 13 off of 93, onto Manchester/Main Street, going north.
      Drive 1/2 mile north, Draft is on the right...

      For those who need more reasons to get out of bed and drive to Concord, lots
      of other things happening in Concord and the surrounding area this morning:

      *Libertarian Party of New Hampshire Executive Board
      Meeting<http://lpnh.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=28>
      http://lpnh.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=28
      All members are welcome to attend.
      Starting at 10:30am at
      Liberty Books
      75 Allison St
      Concord, NH
      (just 1 mile from The Draft)
      **There is some massive road work going on in front of Liberty Books. You
      might have to detour if the work isn't done by Saturday. Try taking Broadway
      to Pillsbury, right on Kimball, down to Allison. You should consider parking
      outside the construction area if there are construction vehicles in front of
      the store.

      *Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers @ 9am, upstairs in the first room #4
      at 8 North Main Street, Concord, just across from the Pleasant Street
      intersection
      http://cnht.org/events.php

      *Tilting at Windmills - Chalking the Fed Building
      11:30am
      Corner of South & Pleasant
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=150901701609971&ref=ts<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=150901701609971&ref=ts>