Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch this Saturday (August 14th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2010
      After some rainouts and some preemptions, the summer break is over,
      and it's time for Concord Porcs to start again!

      We'll now be meeting at the Draft, on Main Street,
      across from the Capitol Center for the Arts, starting (at least this
      month) at 12:30pm till 2pm-ish

      [We might move back to Noon in the future, depending on feedback from folks...]

      Please join us for lively discussions, as we usually attract a good
      group of folks

      Time: 12:30pm-ish til sometime around 2:00pm (or later) usually
      Place: The Draft Bar and Grill
      67 South Main Street
      Concord, NH
      Website and Menu: http://www.draftsportsbar.com/menu.php

      Facebook event to RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133038356738872

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord:
      Take Exit 12 off of 93, onto Manchester/Main Street, going north.
      Drive 1/2 mile north, Draft is on the right...

      Guests and visitors are always welcome!
      We pull people from all over the state, usually between 12-40 people,
      and a good time is had by all.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, drink
      beverages of various kinds, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group.
      Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
      rest of us ranting.
      The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

      For those who need more reasons to get out of bed and drive to Concord,
      lots of other things happening in Concord and the surrounding area this morning:

      Libertarian Party of New Hampshire Executive Board Meeting
      All are welcome to attend.
      Starting at 10:30am at
      Liberty Books
      75 Allison St
      Concord, NH

      Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers @ 9 AM, upstairs in the first
      room #4 at 8 North Main Street,
      Concord, just across from the Pleasant Street intersection

      Once again, 'Tilting at Federal Windmills' will take place in Concord earlier
      in the day. See http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143166719046835
      for more details and signup.

      I'll be at the Loudon Old Home Day parade at 9:30am, along with an
      number of other good folks, like Rep. Jenn Coffey and Andy and Laurie
      Sanborn (a big thank you to them for providing the meeting space at
      the Draft!!!)
      Anyone who wants to walk with us in the parade to show support is welcome!