Re: [FSP] The FSP should have a presence at this gathering

    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 28, 2010
      Too busy to screw with it. And that's part of the problem for the Free State
      Project: Those of us who have made the move to the Free State are generally
      too busy doing in-state activism and politics to bother with FSP stuff
      anymore (you being a conspicuous exception). This problem needs to be
      addressed. I think I'll do that.

      ---Tim