Can you take 3 minutes to get more people to NH for the Free State Project?

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010
      http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forums/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions

      Like
      Judge Napolitano? (the keynote speaker at the 2010 Liberty
      Forum).....How would you like to hear him talk about the Free State
      Project on his show?
      Go here and vote for :
      jason Sorens
      ...Ian Freeman
      Mark Edge
      Gardner Goldsmith
      http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forums/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions

      You
      can vote for them all. And you know each will talk about the Free State
      Project. We got Jason on last time.. let's do it again.
      Please vote and then ask your friends to vote (even your non political friends...ask them for a favor)