Great Bumper Stickers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Everyone, I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who pitched in
      some money to get the way cool Live Free Or Die bumper stickers, AND the *New
      Hampshire* Republican ones. I received $190 from a bunch on this list (and
      bless every one of you!) and threw in a couple of hundred of my own money.
      At that point I realized I could get another *500* if I could find another
      $175. Someone dear and beloved on this list sprang for it, and now I'm going
      to be able to hand out the attached bumper stickers at the upcoming PorcFest
      later this month. The LFOD one is designed for people who currently live
      outside of NH (to get them to the Free State Project web site, and to start
      thinking about coming to NH), while the NH Republican ones are clearly for
      Our People. Great stuff! Many thanx to all of you!

      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      207-956-9041
      Ofc.: 307 S. Fielding Ave., Suite #2