[FSP] Re: Traffic on the Freestateproject email list

  • PhilB
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2010
      We've been over this plenty of times before, Tim.

      Here is the quote directly from the front page of the FSP website:
      =====
      What the Free State Project is not... We are not a political action organization. We are not tied to any political party or organization; we do not run candidates for election, we do not financially support or endorse candidates, and we do not oppose or endorse legislation. All these things will be done by local activist organizations with which many Free Staters are involved.
      =====
      The mission of the FSP is to gather the people and get them there. Period. This list is for the dissemination of information pertinent to THAT mission. Period.

      PhilB