Reminder: NO Concord Porcupines meeting in June (well, if you insist....)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010
      Reminder that we're not having a official Concord Porc meeting in
      June, because the weather is so nice, you should be out and about and
      enjoying it, and with PorcFest around the corner in under 2 weeks, I
      hope to see many of you there.

      We're likely to resume next month in July, either with the (twice
      cancelled) picnic finally if the weather hold out, or if not,
      hopefully at a new location, TBD.

      Ideas for a new meeting location are welcome... Amanda and I have
      discussed potential spots including another buffet in Concord, and a
      bar/grill also in Concord. We're moving due to both size of the
      meetings having grown as well as poor customer service at the previous
      location (and some folks weren't 100% happy with the food.)

      For those who depend on this for their social life (grin), I'm going
      to be checking out the new buffet tomorrow at noon, and anyone who
      wishes to join me is welcome, as an informal Porc lunch (because lord
      knows, our usual meetings are so formal), to check it out...
      It's in the Fort Eddy shopping plaza with Market Basket and Lowes.