Come ON, people

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Everyone: Some weeks ago I sent out an entreaty for some donations so I
      could have some more bumper stickers printed up for the upcoming Porcupine
      Freedom Festival (to be held late this month in Lancaster in the Free State
      of New Hampshire).

      Bumper sticker? Yeah, this one: [image: LIVEfreeORdieFSPyellow.gif]

      I generally give these bumper stickers away for free, or only charge a buck
      apiece. They are *designed* for people who live outside of New Hampshire.
      And they are designed to drive people to the Free State Project web
      site<http://www.freestateproject.org>,
      especially those who have never heard of the FSP in the past. Thus, the
      PorcFest is the perfect venue to be distributing these great little pieces
      of advertising, since people converge on the gathering from all over the
      country ("You promise you'll put one on each of your cars' bumpers in
      Texas?" "Yes." "Okay, here, take three for free.")

      So what response did I get? One person sent me $50 via my PayPal account
      (bless you!). The cost of getting the bumper stickers printed up is $1 each.
      The PorcFest already has almost 500 people officially signed up, and all the
      cabins and motel rooms are already reserved (and that's ONLY for
      Freestaters; We have the entire Rogers Campground entirely to ourselves this
      year). That means that this is going to be the biggest PorcFest yet, with
      possibly a thousand liberty-lovers there from all over the world. So I want
      to get at least 300 to 500 of the bumper stickers to hand out. They'll
      result in advertising all over the country.

      So how about sending some money so I can do it? It's easy to do with PayPal.
      Just go here<https://personal.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/send_money>,
      and use my email address of tim@....

      It pays to advertise! Especially for the PorFest and the Free State
      Project!

      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      Telephone 207-956-9041