8 hour Constitution class in NH with Michael Badnarik (signup deadline soon!)

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      8 Hour Constitution Class with Michael Badnarik - YOU can make it happen!

        more info
      Help
      us bring Michael Badnarik to Porcfest! If we can sell 30 tickets by May
      15th, Michael Badnarik will come to PorcFest! If we make the 30 person
      cut off, the Constitution Class will be held on Thursday, June 24, 2010
      from 8AM to 5PM, and the ticket price includes a copy of his book. YOU
      can make it happen! Buy your ticket today!

      http://porcfest10.eventbrite.com/

      SIGN UP NOW!!!