Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch this Saturday (March 13th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      As usual, an informal gathering of Porcupines (and whomever else
      wishes to attend) will take place at the Red Apple Buffet on Loudon Rd
      in Concord.

      Time: Noon-ish til sometime around 2:00pm (or later) usually
      Place: Red Apple Buffet
      (corner of Loudon and Rt 132)
      161 Loudon Road
      Concord, NH 03301
      Telephone: 603-226-8866

      Facebook event to RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=364547132244

      Directions for those not familiar with Concord:
      Take Exit 14 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east/right.
      At intersection with 132 (Canterbury Road), it's on the corner.
      (alternatively, take Exit 2 off of 393, go south on 132 about 3
      blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach Loudon Road.)

      Guests and visitors are always welcome! We've been pulling people from
      all over the state, the last few times between 20-40 people, and a
      good time is had by all.

      Once again, 'Tilting at Windmills' will take place in Concord earlier
      in the day. See http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=357397909186 for
      more details and signup.

      Starts a little bit after noon. We gather together, eat food, and
      discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc
      group. Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen
      to the rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun,
      regardless of the topic.

      The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
      reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
      many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
      Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies. Cost is ~$10-11
      (soda/tea included) including small tip.

      Please note: We've had a few problem recently with getting the group
      meal counted and paid for accurately, so I'm going to try keeping a
      list of attendees this time. Please help make things run smoothly.

      For those who need more reasons to get out of bed and drive to Concord:
      2 different groups usually meet that morning....
      LPNH Executive Board Meeting at 10:30 A.M., All are welcome to attend.
      @Liberty Books, 75 Allison St. Concord NH 03301 http://lpnh.org
      (Should be finishing in time to go to lunch at Concord Porcs)

      OR

      CNHT @ 9 AM, upstairs in the first room #4 at 8 North Main Street,
      Concord, just across from the Pleasant Street intersection
      http://cnht.org/events.php