Re: [FSP] Re: Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 8, 2010
      gary,

      Did you get my email?

      yes there is still time.
      People register at the very event.

      If you email libertyforum@... I can send you details.

      I will even let  you pay with a check or cash when you show up.

      Chris

      I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2010
        Chris:

        Ok, I still want to go, send me details - shouldn't I have a reservation?
        Tell me of payment details, etc.

        Gary T

        I will even let you pay with a check or cash when you show up.

        Chris

        I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

        I initially got a confirmation that my card was provisionally charged, then that charge disappeared.

        I don't think I am registered. I don't know if there is enough time to do so anymore.

        Gary T

        > Gary, taht happened to me. Did you get a receipt? If not then the registration didn't go through.

        > I can check the list for you if you care to sen me your full name.

        > Joan

        > --- In freestateproject@ yahoogroups. com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@ > wrote:

        > > Now I am confused.

        > > I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.

        > > I am in limbo and may default by not making it.

        > > Gary T

      • Chris Lawless
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
          The Liberty Forum is canceled.
          read why here:
          http://varrin.livejournal.com/106660.html

        • Chris Lawless
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 1, 2011
            The Liberty Forum is pleased to announce that Peter Schiff will be the Friday night Keynote.

            www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
            to register.
            Earlybird special pricing ends this weekend!!!

          • Chris Lawless
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 25, 2012
              Hello !!!!

              As
              you may or may not know the 2012 Liberty Forum is about 1 month away.
              It will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua Feb 23rd - 26th. Our
              Saturday night keynote speaker is Joel Salatin, farmer, author ,
              speaker.  He is going to tell us that 'Everything he wants to do is
              illegal.'
              On Friday night we have a great dinner buffet with investor
              Peter Schiff.  What is great is that before dinner Peter is giving us a
              1.5 hour investment seminar.  Lots of people are coming to the Liberty
              Forum for this event alone.
              On Friday we have great speakers
              and panels.  Saturday is filled with lots of speakers on all sorts of
              topics.  Sunday we have brunch and our famed 'Sound Off' session.  For
              those looking to do something on Thursday we have a gun shoot, a tour of
              the NH State House and a welcome ceremony Thursday night.
              You can see the full schedule of events here:
              www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

              TODAY.  We have full passes with meals, full passes without meals, day
              passes and a la carte passes... because we wanted to give YOU the
              CHOICE.

              If you have any questions about the Liberty Forum  please email   libertyforum@...

              We
              also have a few vendor tables left as well as a few spaces left for
              advertisements in the booklet... (which is a great inexpensive way to
              have 100s of liberty lovers see your message.)

            • dreepa@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 4, 2013
                Just a reminder that Liberty Forum 2013 early bird pricing ends on Sunday!

                $99 for all the speaker ALL weekend!
                $199 for all the speakers and 5 meals!
                $299 for all the speakers , 5 meals... and VIP perks.

                Sign up now before pricing goes up.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 29, 2013
                  Have you checked out the lineup?

                  www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

                  We have a wide variety of speakers.
                  We have full weekend passes, no meal passes and day passes.

                  Come meet your future neighbors!!!
                  If you are planning on getting a hotel room.. the hotel block ends on 1/31... hurry NOW