Re: [FSP] Media Campaign Celebrating the 10,000 Participant Mile Marker?

  • taebrown03580@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2010
      Hi Chris,

      Thank you for the link to fsp-doers.

      About the timing of the media campaign, what I meant is that a campaign a month AFTER reaching the midpoint is probably all right. Most people will not care if they do not get the news while the "odometer" is actually rolling over 10,000. It will be enough to broadcast the fact that more than half of the total number of participants has already been reached.

      But better still, if the Liberty Forum is going to be covered by media outlets as breaking news while the Forum is happening, the 10,000 mark can easily become a part of the news story if it is made a conspicuous occasion for celebration at the Forum.

      Gratefully yours,

      T. A. E. Brown
      Franconia, New Hampshire USA