Re: [FSP] Judge Napolitano speaking in NH

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      The camp-out is formally the ?? Annual Free State Project Porcupine Freedom
      Festival and Night on the Barricades (at least that's what I called it in
      the early days when I was running it). It's happens in the summer. The
      Liberty Forum is the other FSP annual blow-out. It happens in the winter.
      Come to both. ---Tim Condon