Re:more women needed

  • Joan Bastek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
      I don't check the yahoo site much with facebook so forgive me if the topic is done..
      But Jody, don't you agree that there aren't enough men? I'm 50 it may be that I'm too
      old :( But hey, I'm good looking smart and an activist ... so what is it?
      Libertarians tend to huddle together in their guy groups and I haven't seen any dating going
      on. Well, that's wrong Jay and Becky are engaged, there were 2 weddings last year.. I guess
      it's new relationships I don't see forming.

      Joan Bastek

    • Jody Underwood
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
        Joan,

        Did you really say that there aren't enough men? What I tend to see is
        either couples or single men. I rarely see unattached women. Therefore, I
        conclude that there aren't enough women for the men already here.

        Are you thinking you're too old for the guys you're meeting, and that you'd
        like to see older guys? Hmm. Why be age-ist? :) Go for the younger ones.
        :)

        -Jody

        On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Joan Bastek <mtnpeach72@...> wrote:

        > I don't check the yahoo site much with facebook so forgive me if the topic
        > is done..
        > But Jody, don't you agree that there aren't enough men? I'm 50 it may be
        > that I'm too
        > old :( But hey, I'm good looking smart and an activist ... so what is it?
        > Libertarians tend to huddle together in their guy groups and I haven't seen
        > any dating going
        > on. Well, that's wrong Jay and Becky are engaged, there were 2 weddings
        > last year.. I guess
        > it's new relationships I don't see forming.
        >
        > Joan Bastek

      • Joan Bastek
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2010
          Jody, you rock!! Yeah, most of the guys are married, gay or 10.. I have offered myself up and been turned down..Damn I don't feel old.
          Still I contend that there are not enough 45+ guys here that aren't already married or involved. And NO I don't care how old anyone is :)