Re: [FSP] Sarah Palin's book tour in Florida

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      That's an optimistic outlook, Gary, and not an unreasonable one. With regard
      to what Palin's underlying philosophy of government is, perhaps the
      following piece will give you some insight into that. I don't think Palin is
      a "libertarian," and she's certainly not a "Libertarian," but her common
      sense instincts are good. I would call her a live-and-let-live conservative
      Republican in the mold of Ronald Reagan (whom she cites a number of times in
      her book). This IMO is exactly what the Republican Party needs. People like
      her can again bridge the gap between fiscal and social conservatives, an
      alliance that is always politically victorious if it holds together. ---Tim
      Condon

      Palin in Wasilla: Mastery of governing detail, resistance to insider
      assimilation<http://www.northstarnational.com/2009/11/24/palin-wasilla-mastery-governing-nuts-bolts-immunity-insider-assimilation/>
      November 24th, 2009

      **
      *[image: Dan Calabrese]*

      Dan Calabrese

      *(Note: I do not plan to write a singular review of Sarah Palin�s book, *Going
      Rogue*, but I do plan a series of pieces on different sections of the book �
      with more emphasis on the information conveyed than on the literary quality.
      This is the first of those pieces.)*
      *[image: Substance.]*

      Substance.

      **

      You can�t help but notice that just about everyone who is part of the
      political establishment detests Sarah Palin. And you can�t help but notice
      that Palin couldn�t care less.

      Go HERE<http://www.northstarnational.com/2009/11/24/palin-wasilla-mastery-governing-nuts-bolts-immunity-insider-assimilation/>to
      read the rest of the piece.