RE: [FSP] Fwd: Cherish what we have and fight to keep it, especially the right to bear arms.

  • Brian W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hear-hear. I'm frankly glad they thought this way. I would hate to test
      the outcome of the full asserted effort of the Japanese trained army against
      the overwhelming numbers of uncoordinated armed citizens which had little to
      no group combat experience. Eventually, the people would form something
      cohesive. This has been part of many speculative conversations. Armed we
      were, but most never killed anyone.