Support Cameron

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Cameron just won his seat as a selectman in Manchester.  He worked hard on that campaign and got some great experience.  Now he is going to turn that same work ethic into a run for the NH house.  He needs your help.

      He has a goal of raising $2000 by the end of this year.

      Can you help him out with a donation of $100?  $50?  $25?  Please donate and help Cam get a strong start for the 2010 election season.

      Please donate below:

      http://www.camstaterep.com/donate.html

      And join the 'Fans of Cam' group on Facebook so that you can volunteer for his campaign this coming year.