Re: The FSP yahoogroups threads

  • GaryT
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hi Mark:

      Did you get my last email to you? Those were the criteria I found most important.
      (from memory, 3 to 5 multifamily dwelling, perhaps with a store front?, in a college town type area, not too rural, and some other points, please look up my email)

      You recommended Keene?

      I would appreciate some MLS listings to get a feel for the offerings, and maybe as a platform to come visit and look.

      Let me know, I would prefer to give my business to a fellow FSP'er.

      Gary T