Re: [FSP] Bob Giuda announces for U.S. House

  • Gary Snyder
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 30, 2009
      Gary T, I agree.  It's weird that some Free Staters drool over some candidates
      that don't endorse liberty; that favor some of the same policies that served
      as the catalyst for the FSP in the first place.  I think it simply reeks of
      desperation that some are so willing to settle for crumbs.

      I think it may also hint at the political disposition of some of those
      supporters: can you imagine the same level of support for this guy if
      the one obvious anti-libertarian policy issued he exhibited was, say,
      support for an income tax in NH, as opposed to support for the WOD?

      Gary

      From: Tim Condon <tim@timcondon. net>
      To: freestateproject@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 1:33 PM

      Do you know this to be a fact, Gary, or are you just talking, like
      libertarians do? --Tim Condon

      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 13, 2009
        I'll be there! ---Tim Condon