Re: [FSP] Bob Giuda announces for U.S. House

    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 30, 2009
      Here's a current article from a left-wing newspaper (is there any other
      type?) in New Hampshire about Bob
      Giuda<http://sentinelsource.com/articles/2009/10/30/news/local/free/id_377391.txt>.
      Everyone, read up and make your own conclusions. In the meantime, I only ask
      of the Libertarians that they not get in the way of those of us who are
      working toward liberty in our lifetime in the Free State. Arguing about
      perfection is a fine pasttime, and incessant criticism is fun. But there are
      hundreds---perhaps soon thousands---of us on the front lines of the
      political struggle against statists and collectivists in New
      Hampshire...both Republicans and Democrats alike. All we ask is that we not
      be sabotaged by those who talk a good line about being in favor of the same
      things we are. ---Tim Condon

      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 13, 2009
        I'll be there! ---Tim Condon