Bob Giuda on the NPR VOTE about Fox News

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Forwarded conversation
      Subject: Re: NPR VOTE on Fox
      ------------------------
      From: *Bob Giuda* Date: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 7:50 AM
      To: Tim Condon <tim@...>

      I voted. Interesting how the liberal NPR poll, populated by liberals, finds
      criticism by the press --- the very REASON the 1st Amendment was drafted and
      ratified --- to be unfair.

      Fawning and adulation by sycophants --- a key attribute, by the way, of
      EVERY repressive regime in history --- are not in the interest of
      perpetuating our republic.

      BG