Re: [FSP] Bob Giuda announces for U.S. House

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 27, 2009
      I don't think that his hiding anything.

      If you are speaking to a GOP crowd you talk about their points...that doesn't mean you lie it just means you focus on the things that they care about.  If they ask you directly then you answer but I don't consider that lying.

      I do plan on voting for Bob Guida.

      I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 13, 2009
        I'll be there! ---Tim Condon