Re: [FSP] Re: Our own private NH Club for Growth

  • GaryT
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2009
      I guess vaguely implied in my message, was the idea that if there wasn't such a service, perhaps someone ought to start one?

      From: GaryT <garyonthenet@...>
      To: freestateproject@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 4:14 AM

      A question:

      Does the FreeState Project have any kind of dating service, like eharmony or OKcupid?

      Part of my plan to move to Manchester (is that the right place to go for effective participation in the FSP?) is to buy a house, and maybe start a new family.

      A dating service, or whatever it would be called, would be a pretty neat thing. I findi it almost impossible to find potential mates that are of the libertarian ilk, and that are adventerous enough to be activist in it.

      Gary T