Reminder: Concord Porcupines Lunch this Saturday (Sep 12th)

  • Seth Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2009
      Saturday is the next Concord Porc meeting...

      This month's topics:
      Health Care, is it an all you can eat buffet? We'll discuss ObamaCare
      speech, and more.
      How to support local media outlets like NHFP, RidleyReport, and others
      Whatever you'd like to discuss (as always)

      RSVPs please  (if possible, not required. just for a rough head count
      to reserve a table... we usually run 10-15 +-)

       As usual, an informal gathering of Porcupines
      (and whomever else wishes to attend)
      will take place at the Red Apple Buffet
      on Loudon Rd in Concord.

       Time: Noon-ish til sometime around 1:30pm (or later) usually
       Date: Sept 12th

      For those who needs more reasons to get out of bed and drive to Concord:
      2 different groups meet that morning....
      LPNH Executive Board Meeting at 10:30 A.M., All are welcome to attend.
           @Liberty Books, 75 Allison St. Concord NH 03301   http://lpnh.org
       (Should be finishing in time to go to lunch at Concord Porcs)
      OR
      CNHT @ 9 AM, upstairs in the first room #4 at 8 North Main Street, Concord,
       just across from the Pleasant Street intersection  http://cnht.org

       Place:
       Red Apple Buffet
       (corner of Loudon and Rt 132)
       161 Loudon Road
       Concord, NH 03301
       Telephone:      603-226-8866

       Directions for those not familiar with Concord: take Exit 2 off of 393,
       go south on 132 about 3 blocks, it's on the left corner just before you reach
       Loudon Road.
       (You can also take Exit 14 off of 93, onto Loudon Rd and go east.)
       Guests and visitors are always welcome!  We've been pulling people
       from all over the state, usually upwards of 15+, and a good time is
       had by all.

       Starts a little bit after noon.  We gather together, eat food, and
       discuss whatever comes up. This is NOT a formal 'agenda' based Porc group,
       but we try and have 'topic of discussions' to focus on, for those who
       have views on it... of course, we rarely stick to that topic...

       Those who don't want to discuss can just eat quietly and listen to the
       rest of us ranting. The conversations are always fun, regardless of the topic.

       The buffet provides a wide range of good food choices at a very
       reasonable price. While it's mostly a Chinese style buffet, it's got
       many other things for those who don't like Chinese such as Pizza,
       Pasta, Beef, Chicken, and lots of other goodies.  Cost is ~$10
       including drink and reasonable tip.