You have received a YouTube video!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Do any of you outside the Free State of New Hampshire have anyone running
      for Congress in *your* state who stands up like this guy? It's my friend Bob
      Giuda, and he's got a proven track record. Check him out at
      http://www.bobgiuda.com/
      Timothy Condon
      Home: 12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      Ph.: 207-956-9041
      Ofc: 307 S. Fielding, #2, Tampa, FL 33606
      Ph.: 813-251-2626 FAX 813-200-3395
      Email tim@...

      NOTE: The contents of this e-mail and attachments are intended solely for
      the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
      the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message is
      prohibited.

      Folks,

      My friend, HRA stalwart Bob Giuda, is exploring a run for congress in the
      Second congressional district. He made a brief presentation at the NH
      Advantage Coalition event in Rochester yesterday (Sat) that Representative
      Jenn Coffey has posted on her facebook page.

      Since Bob lives in Warren, NH, nearly in the middle of Grafton county, I
      thought you might like to view it.

      Paul
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmGgfi7t_M