Re: [FSP] Good to see a debate on this thread

  • Mark S.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2009
      Hello everybody,
      I signed up with FSP a few months ago and just got on this Yahoo Group
      today. My company
      wants me to reloacted to Mass. of all places,but luckily it's only 30
      miles from NH, so I anticipate
      becoming a New Hampshirite (is that what you're called ? lol).
      I hope to meet and chat with as many of you as possible.
      Mark from Michigan

      PS
      We're called Michiganders which makes us sound like a goose, even though
      I'm a porcupine at heart :-)