Re: [FSP] Re: [nhrvc] Medical marijuana

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
      simplulo wrote:
      > When marijuana finally gets legalized, will it be as a result of pursuing new tax revenue or ending the mayhem spilling over from the southern border?

      I'm fairly confident that government will never admit (again) to the
      prohibitionist mayhem it causes (and it's hardly just from Mexico). Any
      changes will come because government asserts it can "/do/" something for
      us, in this case with increased tax revenue. The "it's not a bug, it's a
      feature" angle. Oh, thank you, benevolent overlords...
      --

      --= My life, my property, my decisions. =--
      --= BikerBill=- ©¿©¬ =--