Re: [RLCNH] CORRECTION - Government-paid union goons and thugs

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      The moniker "Free State" doesn't have anything to do with the Free State
      Project. Rather, it is an accurate description of the state of New
      Hampshire. If you wanted to call for Free State Project participants, you
      would holler "Freestaters!" As it is, New Hampshire will more and more,
      throughout the United States, come to be known as "the Free State." Not
      because of the Free State Project, but because that's the nature of the
      place where the state motto is "Live Free or Die," where government will be
      small, taxes low, and personal responsibility paramount. ---Tim Condon