Michele Condon, Tea Party Tax Protester!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Everyone, take a look at the attached picture from the front page of today's
      Union Leader. See the lady in the pink shirt wearing sun glasses and holding
      the "Stop the Drunken Sailors!" sign? Everyone say hello to my wonderful and
      excellent tax protester wife, Michele. Good on ya, Michele!
      Now let's go destroy the political careers of EVERY New Hampshire state
      senator and house member for voting for the egregious taxing and spending
      bills today. They suck, and we all now know we need new, decent, responsible
      members in both the state house and senate. ---Tim Condon