Re: [FSP] The veterans

    Message 1 of 31 , May 10, 2009
      "Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any
      other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
      Nations and peoples who forget this basic truth have always paid for it with
      their lives and freedoms."

      Robert A. Heinlein

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2009
        Oh, I got the reference. Still, though. Same reaction. ---Tim