Re: [FSP] The veterans

  • Lynne Masters-Lee
    Message 1 of 31 , May 9 3:01 PM
      Contractual obligations, perhaps, but inevitably, as history has proven time
      and again, a contract routinely defaulted upon by the government when it is
      inconvenient.

      And, like Brian, I'm a veteran who emerged unscathed but frustrated and
      angry. I served honorably in peacetime, between Viet Nam and the first Gulf
      War, for 11 good years, was discharged completely healthy, had one year of
      higher education paid for, and have access to a VA mortgage loan. Nothing
      more, except seeing how badly those worse off than I am are treated.

      Lynne

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25 12:53 AM
        Oh, I got the reference. Still, though. Same reaction. ---Tim