Re: Message not approved: Okay, how about this....

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:19 PM
      Oops. Okay, here it is again, below. If Yahoo strips it out again, it can be
      viewed at: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freestateproject/photos/album/1199391617/pic/629424300/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>
      [image: Sign ID: 7395614]

      I'm thinking of having a bunch printed up. We should all have them on our
      cars everywhere (it pays to advertise). If I do have some printed up, I have
      four questions: (1) Who wants one? (2) If you want more than one, how many
      do you want? (3) Who wants one or more and will actually put it on their
      car(s)? (4) Who wants one or more and will help me pay for them?

      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      603-523-9590
      307 S. Fielding Ave., Suite #2
      Tampa, Florida 33606
      813-251-2626 Fax 813-251-2009
      Email: tim@...

      NOTE: The contents of this e-mail and attachments are intended solely for
      the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
      the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message is
      prohibited.