RE: [FSP] Liberty seekers - who and what are they seeking

  • Brian W.
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi again,

      Please excuse the typos in that last reply and all that I write in the
      future. I read it over. It would confuse me and I knew what I wish to say.
      I hope for those who did read it, you took to the desire of the statements.
      Some of it will seem opposite to the rest due to missing words. I mentioned
      at the bottom of that message about my dyslexia. That and the lack of rest
      got involved with all that gibberish. I don't let the dyslexia stop me,
      though it does make things troublesome at times. I also don't hold my views
      back, and that lead me into trouble as well at times.

      I do respect the intent of the project. My personal intent for the reply
      was to strengthen the resolve and help focus the direction. In some ways
      the typos may have confused the focus. In time, I may get a chance to work
      of the focusing. If I didn't respect the movement, I wouldn't have replied
      at all or even be part of this group.

      I possess a unique view of the world. Many may disagree with it and I may
      cause offence. I have no political aspirations, but I do desire to make
      some social changes. I will fight fundamentalism, seeing that as one of the
      greatest threats to liberty and freedom. I also know that true freedom is
      an illusion, that limited independence of groups of people is the closest we
      (as a social creature) will achieve. We are dependent on each other.
      Gathering is the best hope for strength and security, and the independence
      of smaller groups will lead to greater individual liberties within the
      groups.

      I'll stop for now before I become even more confusing.

      Hope all is well,

      Brian

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2009
        Oh, I got the reference. Still, though. Same reaction. ---Tim