Re: money for nuthin'

  • simplulo
    Message 1 of 2221 , Oct 3, 2001
      >usually the rich to which we refer are indeed
      companies<br><br>Not so! Big companies are owned by lots of small
      individuals no richer than you, hoping to someday have enough
      for retirement. <br><br>>companies choose to pass
      on their expenses to <br>>the consumer to keep
      their profit margins higher<br><br>Dude, have you seen
      how many companies are failing now? In a competitive
      market, they are not looking for fat profits, just
      survival.<br><br>>everyone wants a hand in our money - government,
      companies. <br><br>But only one of those two can use force
      to take your money--the other has to ask for it, and
      provide a quality service in return. Otherwise, you take
      your business elsewhere. The government is the biggest
      monopoly around--what competitor can you turn to? Is there
      another IRS with more polite agents, or another DMV with
      shorter lines? Just try not paying
      them....<br><br>>whoever has the most money has the most
      freedom.<br>>to me that's the problem and that's what i was
      trying to address.<br><br>You should stop worrying about
      how much freedom the rich have, and focus on how
      little freedom the poor have. Like I explained in my
      a higher portion of their labor than the rich.
      Without a voucher system, the poor have to send their
      kids to public schools, whereas the rich can pay both
      taxes and private school tuition. Social Security is an
      even worse scam: rich people can afford to pay the tax
      while simultaneously saving privately in real
      investments. Poor people have nothing left over, so SS is
      their only "investment". But poor people tend to die
      earlier than rich people, and SS, not being property,
      *cannot be passed on to their children*. Because they die
      earlier, blacks on average transfer $10,000 apiece to
      whites!<br><br>The poor have not only been enslaved, they actually
      think the slavemaster is their friend and protector!
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2221 of 2221 , Jan 13, 2003
        If we start out at the Town or County level, it will be pretty easy to soon find out whether our favorite candidates turn out to be True to their Word.

        c.