Million Dollars for the FSP

  • Rich Tomasso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Now that I have your attention...

      Anyone interested in doing some tax day outreach for the FSP, I still have lots of "million dollar bill" flyers with an anti-tax message and a link to an FSP promotional site on the back.

      They do no good in a box in my dining room and are ideally aimed at people outside NH. I'll send a stack to anyone who asks. The flyers have already been paid for, so all I ask is a nominal amount to cover postage.

      Please contact me off-list if you will take advantage of this outreach tool.

      Thanks,
      Rich