seeking Gardening Intern

  • mfjodysue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      We're looking for a Gardening Intern to live on our property in Croydon NH, and be in charge of our garden. Some experience necessary, but a desire to learn is more important. We've got lots of books to start as well as wireless internet. We have a lot of land, lots of manure, compost, manure, worms, and did I mention manure? You would decide how to use it all. We have some knowledge of gardening, but are looking to learn more. We (4 people) would be your assistants. Room and board would cost $200 per month. "Room" is one of our cabins, complete with a bed, table, and wood stove. You would have easy access to our house for your other needs (like food and shower). We want to have a vegetable stand at some farmer's markets this year, and there's also a possibility of having a roadside farm stand -- which would provide you an opportunity to earn some money. We're looking for someone to start asap.

      Email jodysun at gmail dot com with inquiries.

      -Jody