Re: money for nuthin'

  • uli_rob
    Message 1 of 2221 , Oct 3, 2001
      i didn't join this club to ask for anything. i
      believe in individual sovereignty as you do and i want to
      help. i'm not whining. i'm trying to form a free
      society just like you guys. i'm anti-legislation on
      anything to with individuals. and i don't think anyone
      should be forced to spread the wealth. if you have
      money, great. you choose not to share - your karma. if
      it's income from a job you do for money and not
      personal fulfillment then you are a slave.<br>i will have
      wealth one day - without help from any of you. and when
      that day comes, i will spread it everywhere so people
      who are consumed by making ends meet can move on to
      better things.<br><br>"Spend less than you make (figure
      this out if you think you are capable of "higher"
      the goals of the Free State Project is to kill the
      poor and eat them?"<br><br>i am also suggesting that
      carrying guns and killing poor people will not let you out
      of that important meeting with the boss when you'd
      rather be on vacation. if you wanna be free, be totally
      free. and that means free from subserviance to anyone
      especially your so-called boss. that leaves a tough
      financial road for those who choose to not be told where to
      go and what to do on a daily basis cause no one
      wants to pay for you to be yourself.<br>i chose
      freedom. i'm poor (for now) as a result. i have
      concentrated on higher aspirations at the expense of my
      physical needs and i know because i live it that it's a
      difficult daily choice and i think it would be nice if we
      freedom fighters helped out. not help me personally, i
      don't need any of you or your money. help the people
      that blindly suffer 9-5 everyday. help the people that
      work two and three jobs to feed their
      families.<br><br>i happen to have put a lot of thought into the
      realities of a free society and i was merely bringing up an
      issue.<br>i don't see why ridicule and patronization are
      necessary. can't we disagree like adults?
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2221 of 2221 , Jan 13, 2003
        If we start out at the Town or County level, it will be pretty easy to soon find out whether our favorite candidates turn out to be True to their Word.

        c.