Re: Eleven States Declare Sovereignty

  • Joel Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      > *Eleven States Declare Sovereignty Over Obama's Action*

      > *In the first five weeks of his presidency, Barack Obama
      > has acted so rashly that at least 11 states have decided that his
      > brand of "hope" equates to an intolerable expansion of the federal
      > government's authority over the states. These states - "Washington,
      > New Hampshire...

      I can't speak for the other 10 states, but in New Hampshire I know that HCR6 was introduced while Bush was president, not in the first five weeks of Obama's term. And the states haven't 'decided' or 'declared' anything, all this means is that at least one legislator sponsored such a bill. So take this story with a grain of salt. In New Hampshire, the House voted down HCR6. Hope the other states do better...

      Joel