Free State Project Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      Now is the time to register for the 2009 Free State Project Liberty Forum!
      This event takes place March 5- 8, 2009 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua, NH.
      We have great speakers from across the libertarian spectrum, covering gun rights, education, the illegal drug war, seasteading and more!

      You can come for the whole weekend or just come for a day.  I urge you to sign up now as the lunches are almost sold out.  If you plan on getting a hotel room for the night you have until 2/15 to guarantee the low rate.

      Sign up TODAY!
      www.freestateprojec t.org/libertyfor um

      Chris
    • Chris Lawless
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        We have our first round of speakers posted at:

        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        The Liberty Forum is a GREAT event where you can meet many activists from all over the country and LOTS from right here in NH.
        Great panels, great speakers, great food, and GREAT fun.

        We will have movies, gun shoots, State House Tours and discussions here in the Free State!

        Feb 23- 26th at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, NH.

        Sign up NOW for early bird pricing.

        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

        Special discounts for students.
        Under 18 are admitted no charge!!!