Liberty Forum

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2009
      Now is the time to register for the Liberty Forum.

      3 great days of speakers.  Speakers on the war, drugs, guns, anarchy, seasteading.... you name it.
      Thursday night comedian.
      Dick Heller of DC vs Heller.
      Vendors of all varieties.
      Don't miss the EVENT of the year!

      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

      use code 2009VP for a 10% discount.

    • GaryT
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 4, 2010
        Now I am confused.

        I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.

        I am in limbo and may default by not making it.

        Gary T

      • Joan
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 5, 2010
          Gary, taht happened to me. Did you get a receipt? If not then the registration didn't go through.
          I can check the list for you if you care to sen me your full name.
          Joan

          --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@...> wrote:

          > Now I am confused.
          >
          > I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.
          >
          > I am in limbo and may default by not making it.
          >
          > Gary T

        • dreepa
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 6, 2010
            I sent Gary an email regarding this.

            If this happens to anyone. Email: libertyforum@...

            Also if it happens feel free to use the Donate button on the FSP website and then email the receipt to libetyforum@... and we can manually enter.

            2 weeks left to go.

            Chris
            Liberty Forum Organizer

            --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Joan" <mtnpeach72@...> wrote:

            > Gary, taht happened to me. Did you get a receipt? If not then the registration didn't go through.
            > I can check the list for you if you care to sen me your full name.
            > Joan
            >
            > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Now I am confused.
            > >
            > > I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.
            > >
            > > I am in limbo and may default by not making it.
            > >
            > > Gary T

          • GaryT
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 8, 2010
              I initially got a confirmation that my card was provisionally charged, then that charge disappeared.
              I don't think I am registered. I don't know if there is enough time to do so anymore.

              Gary T

              > Gary, taht happened to me. Did you get a receipt? If not then the registration didn't go through.
              > I can check the list for you if you care to sen me your full name.
              > Joan
              >
              > --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Now I am confused.
              > >
              > > I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.
              > >
              > > I am in limbo and may default by not making it.
              > >
              > > Gary T

            • Chris Lawless
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 8, 2010
                gary,

                Did you get my email?

                yes there is still time.
                People register at the very event.

                If you email libertyforum@... I can send you details.

                I will even let  you pay with a check or cash when you show up.

                Chris

                I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 9, 2010
                  Chris:

                  Ok, I still want to go, send me details - shouldn't I have a reservation?
                  Tell me of payment details, etc.

                  Gary T

                  I will even let you pay with a check or cash when you show up.

                  Chris

                  I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

                  I initially got a confirmation that my card was provisionally charged, then that charge disappeared.

                  I don't think I am registered. I don't know if there is enough time to do so anymore.

                  Gary T

                  > Gary, taht happened to me. Did you get a receipt? If not then the registration didn't go through.

                  > I can check the list for you if you care to sen me your full name.

                  > Joan

                  > --- In freestateproject@ yahoogroups. com, "GaryT" <garyonthenet@ > wrote:

                  > > Now I am confused.

                  > > I wanted to come to the event, I tried paying for it online, it looks like the payment did not go through.

                  > > I am in limbo and may default by not making it.

                  > > Gary T

                • Chris Lawless
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 27, 2010
                    The Liberty Forum is canceled.
                    read why here:
                    http://varrin.livejournal.com/106660.html

                  • Chris Lawless
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 1, 2011
                      The Liberty Forum is pleased to announce that Peter Schiff will be the Friday night Keynote.

                      www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum
                      to register.
                      Earlybird special pricing ends this weekend!!!

                    • Chris Lawless
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 25, 2012
                        Hello !!!!

                        As
                        you may or may not know the 2012 Liberty Forum is about 1 month away.
                        It will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua Feb 23rd - 26th. Our
                        Saturday night keynote speaker is Joel Salatin, farmer, author ,
                        speaker.  He is going to tell us that 'Everything he wants to do is
                        illegal.'
                        On Friday night we have a great dinner buffet with investor
                        Peter Schiff.  What is great is that before dinner Peter is giving us a
                        1.5 hour investment seminar.  Lots of people are coming to the Liberty
                        Forum for this event alone.
                        On Friday we have great speakers
                        and panels.  Saturday is filled with lots of speakers on all sorts of
                        topics.  Sunday we have brunch and our famed 'Sound Off' session.  For
                        those looking to do something on Thursday we have a gun shoot, a tour of
                        the NH State House and a welcome ceremony Thursday night.
                        You can see the full schedule of events here:
                        www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

                        TODAY.  We have full passes with meals, full passes without meals, day
                        passes and a la carte passes... because we wanted to give YOU the
                        CHOICE.

                        If you have any questions about the Liberty Forum  please email   libertyforum@...

                        We
                        also have a few vendor tables left as well as a few spaces left for
                        advertisements in the booklet... (which is a great inexpensive way to
                        have 100s of liberty lovers see your message.)

                      • dreepa@yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 4, 2013
                          Just a reminder that Liberty Forum 2013 early bird pricing ends on Sunday!

                          $99 for all the speaker ALL weekend!
                          $199 for all the speakers and 5 meals!
                          $299 for all the speakers , 5 meals... and VIP perks.

                          Sign up now before pricing goes up.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 29, 2013
                            Have you checked out the lineup?

                            www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

                            We have a wide variety of speakers.
                            We have full weekend passes, no meal passes and day passes.

                            Come meet your future neighbors!!!
                            If you are planning on getting a hotel room.. the hotel block ends on 1/31... hurry NOW