Fw: Announcement: The sweet, fine details of my ad campaign

  • Chris Lawless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      'Hunter' Alex posted an announcement to the cause Help achieve 20,000 FreeStateProject pledges by PorcFest-09.
      ----------------
      (I loved seeing 7 more pledges at FSP yesterday.)

      Allow me to let you in on a few details of how I'm running my ad campaigns. I'm doing this with the belief that everyone will see the potential and chipin a few bucks so that I can do this on a regular basis.

      Here's what I'm going to reveal to you.

      1) What the ad looks like (and how it attracks mostly serious movers)
      2) My target audience
      3) What my cost per click is
      4) How the campaign performs

      1) Here's the link to my ad:
      http://www.academyofroadmastery.com/images/FB/FB-ads-shot-3.bmp

      As you can see, it is direct and to the point. It says a lot! What this does is pre-qualifies them to where those who do click, already know what to expect and are already considering pledging and moving.

      I tell them where, why, how many pledges, how many movers and I ask them to join us. So, that's what I mean by a pre-qualified lead/click.

      2) My target audience

      At first I tried single states and individual keywords like 'freedom', 'liberty', 'campaign for liberty', etc... I did this with other ads and with this ad. The old ads got clicks but were just curious. The new ad worked but got 7-10 clicks per day.

      So I decided to do a test and send the new, tested ad to all of the U.S. Holy cow did it work! Within 15 minutes, there were 50-70 clicks! And they were serious clicks.

      3) The cost
      Not only that, I've also tested for the lowest cost per click and I get these results at .18 each. :)

      4)
      The thing is, with the ad going out all across the US, if facebook doesn't make a lot of money then they slow you down to a crawl. But that's OK, I don't have the $$ to have it run continuously. So, I let that $9 go to work for me (50 clicks) and see what it does.

      The sweet thing is that all I do next is create a new ad campaign and BAM another 50 visitors to FSP in 15 minutes.

      I can do that all day long if I had the funds!
      Will you help?
      Here's the chipin link:

      http://20000pledges.chipin.com/20000-fsp-pledges-by-porcfest-09

      Hunter

      p.s. The ad rocks, the clicks are there, the cost is the lowest it can be and I do the work. The only thing that's missing is the funds. (There's still $25 available from the last generous donors but I can go through that today. Thanks all.)