Re: [FSP] Make the move to NH easy was: The Free State Project is NOT a "secessionist movement"

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but four FSP early-movers probably did not
      get elected to the State House in 2008 without a substantial amount of
      help from the porcupine community. My understanding is that similar
      help was provided to other like-minded local politicians.

      --- In freestateproject@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lawless <dreepa@...> wrote:

      > Hey Gary,
      >
      > I think that many of us 100% understand about job,house, kids and
      wife thing.  If you just graduate college it is easy to pick up and
      move...but if you are a little older it can take some juggling.
      > (BTW.. feel free to ping me regarding your wife.. my wife thought I
      was crazy for wanting to move here and now 3 years later she LOVES it
      and is not 'into' politics)

      > I will say that I was expecting to be a pioneer and was ok with it
      but I have found.... a community.