Re: [FSP] Make the move to NH easy was: The Free State Project is NOT a "secessionist movement"

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2009
      Gary, I echo what Chris says. I'm a resident of New Hampshire while my wife
      of 24 years is resident of Florida. I bounce back and forth between home in
      the Free State and Florida every month out of the year. Gary, you most
      definitely won't have to "rough it" unless you want to. Many, many
      Freestaters live in the largest city in NH, Manchester (about 125,000
      people); many more live in the second and third largest cities, Nashua and
      Concord respectively. Wherever you go, you find a ton of not only
      Freestaters who have moved in, but locals who help, support, and guide us as
      new residents. My personal recommendation is to come to Grafton, the "Free
      Town." There are more than two dozen "movers" there, along with a bunch of
      natives who are our friends and are delighted we're there.
      The single best thing you and your wife can do is plan on coming to the
      Sixth (or is it the Seventh?) Annual Free State Project Porcupine Freedom
      Festival (aka the "PorcFest"), which is going to be held in late June up in
      north New Hampshire. Hundreds of Freestaters will be there who have "made
      the move". There will be hundreds more freedom lovers who are either natives
      or who moved here before the FSP chose New Hampshire. Many will be there who
      are members of the state legislature; you'll be able to meet and talk with
      them all you want. Many others will tell you about how they're planning on
      running in the future.

      Come and meet us all. Come and see what's happening in the Free State of New
      Hampshire

      Timothy Condon, Esq.
      12 Liberty Lane, Grafton, NH 03240
      603-523-9590
      VOLLRATH-CONDON, P.A.
      307 S. Fielding Ave., Suite #2
      Tampa, Florida 33606
      813-251-2626 Fax 813-254-2979
      Email: tim@...

      NOTE: The contents of this e-mail and attachments are intended solely for
      the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
      the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments. If
      you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
      dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message is
      prohibited.

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but four FSP early-movers probably did not
        get elected to the State House in 2008 without a substantial amount of
        help from the porcupine community. My understanding is that similar
        help was provided to other like-minded local politicians.