Free Talk Live's Ian Freeman's Anonymous Complainant Is Revealed

  • Todd Andrew Barnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      I have a new pro-freedom blog called The Freeman Chronicles (it's
      another blog next to my Let Liberty Ring blog at
      http://letlibertyring.blogspot.com).

      On the blog today, I wrote about Free Talk Live host Ian "Freeman"
      Bernard's anonymous complainant being revealed on the Net. It was
      confirmed on JailedActivist.Info that she was the one who filed the
      charge against him for displaying a beat-up couch (his tenant's couch,
      not his per se) on his yard.

      Here's the URL of the blog post:

      http://freemanchronicles.wordpress.com/2008/11/17/free-talk-lives-ian-freemans-anonymous-complainant-revealed/

      This is the woman who set the events in motion that would result in Ian
      being arrested in court.

      What a scumbag she is...

      Yours in Liberty,

      Todd Andrew Barnett

      Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
      http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive

      "Not what we would have liked to see, but everything happens for a
      reason. But this reason is much bigger than we realize." - Joy Waymire,
      Chair of the Boston Tea Party of California

      "People shouldn't fear their government. Government should fear its
      people." - V for Vendetta